About the Journal
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Aims and Scope
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (Gastrointest Stromal Tumor, GIST, Online ISSN 2663-1911) is an international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal which focuses on gastrointestinal stromal tumor research. GIST aims to provide up-to-date and practical information on gastrointestinal stromal tumor and the specific areas of interest include, but not limited to, basic research, epidemiology, imaging, biology, drug treatment, pathology, and technical advances related to GIST. Not only could it serve as an international platform for academic discussion and exchange among practitioners to make new discoveries, but also a forum for the patients of GIST community to better understand this cancer.
GIST welcomes submission of original articles, reviews, editorials, case reports, clinical guidelines, commentaries and perspectives etc. For descriptions and length requirements of each article type, please refer to the journal’s Author Instructions.
Information for Authors
GIST is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to GIST, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of GIST articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +86 20 66355775
GIST is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 22, 2020